Every website and web application is unique and, one size doesn’t fit all. SmarScanner takes advantage of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence methods to adjust its methods to the target’s behavior. As a result, SmartScanner has fewer false findings, and the results are more reliable compared to other automated tools.
Some use cases of AI in SmarScanner are as follows:
- Identifying vulnerable pages by using machine learning and looking into thousands of pages and classifying them into vulnerable and non-vulnerable pages
- Detecting 404 custom pages by taking advantage of Natural Language Processing (NLP) techniques
- Identifying input vectors such as base64 encoded parameters and potentially vulnerable ones
- Fingerprinting the target and detecting underlying technologies like operating systems and databases
- Calculating the security risk by evaluating the impact of findings according to the context.
Being Smart is our vision. We try to design and implement every feature of SmarScanner to make it smarter little by little.
👉 You might also like:
Comprehensive Security Tests
Fully Automated Security Testing
Built For Security Testing of Modern Web
Still need help? contact us Last updated on October 10, 2021